To make the boxelope you'll need to use Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Punch Board. Cut a piece of card stock at 8.5" x 8.5". Punch and score at the 3.75" and 4" marks. Rotate counter clockwise and align up with the score marks and punch and score again. Continue on all sides. After all the punching and scoring has been completed, snip off the tiny, little squares in each corner.
Next we need to make this boxelope pretty don't we? That's where the Detailed Floral Thinlits come into play. Take the larger of the dies and place it in the center of the punched, scored card stock, soon to be boxelope. Run this thru the Big Shot. After removing all the little bits of the die, take a 3.5" x 4.5" piece of Whisper White card stock and using as a liner, adhere to the inside of your soon to be boxelope. This shows off the detail of the Detailed Floral Thinlits, thus creating an absolutely beautiful, stunning look!
Burnish all of your score lines. Take care when burnishing your scored lines, it's a little tough when they are so close together. TIP: Use a ruler to help with the burnishing....works great! Adhere some of Stampin' Up!'s Tear and Tap along the side edges. Place your desktop calendar inside your boxelope and form your boxelope around your calendar. Next, use ribbon and a tag made with the Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies as your final embellishments.
Here it is.....
Here is a side view showing the thickness of the boxelope:
If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to make this beautiful boxelope, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked off to my online store where you can purchase it, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
- Download: 2016-2017 Annual Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Sale-A-Bration PDF
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the JANUARY 2017 Hostess VIP Code = G97ZEH9U
- All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in FEBRAURY 2017.
- Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.