For this horizontal easel card, simply take a 5-1/2 x 8- 1/2 card base cut from the Whisper White thick card stock and score at 4-1/4 and 2-1/8. Cut another piece of Whisper White thick card stock at 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 and decorate to your liking. After decorating this top piece, line it up to the previously scored card base and adhere along the bottom portion of the card only. The calendar acts as the stopper, allowing the calendar to remain upright.
I purchased the little calendars from Taylored Expressions. Click HERE for the link where you can purchase them.
If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to make this beautiful desktop calendar, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked off to my online store where you can purchase it, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
- Download: 2016-2017 Annual Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Sale-A-Bration PDF
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the JANUARY 2017 Hostess VIP Code = G97ZEH9U
- All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in FEBRAURY 2017.
- Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.