How do you tell your teacher they're appreciated? You give them a punch art apple card of course! It's a fun and quick card to make and sure to bring you or your favorite student to the head of the class.
- Real Red card stock #102482, cut at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Daffodil Delight card stock #119683, cut at 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Basic Black card stock #121045, cut at 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Alphabet Press TIEF #130916
- Perfect Polka Dots TIEF #117335
- Hearts Collection Framelits #125599, 3rd from the smallest
- Just Sayin' #133203
- Word Bubbles Framelits #132968
- Memento Black ink #132708
- Whisper White CRAFT Ink #101731
- Envelop Punch Board #117335
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Bird Builder Punch #117191, for the stem, leaves and worm
- Scrap green card stock
The apple was made using the third from the smallest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits. With the Envelope Punch Board (EPB) upside down, align the point of the heart evenly in the punch part of the EPB and punch. Using your paper snips, round the sides of the punched out section to give it that "apple" like shape. Run your apple thru the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF folder. To finish off the apple, use the Bird builder Punch to make the apple stem and leaves.
The worm is made using the Bird Builder Punch. Punch the bird out of Daffodil Delight card stock, using your paper snips cut 1/4" strip following the bird's body from it's beak to it's wings. Round the ends and with a black pen give your little worm some personality.
If you would like to order any of the products I used for this card, just click on the item above and you'll be taken to my online store where you can order the product. If you have any questions, please email me, or leave a comment below, I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can.