Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Label Love - Quick and Easy Wedding Card


Label Love is the perfect stamp set when you want a quick and easy wedding card.  To set off the stamp set, I used Brian King's method of creating a heart border frame. Click HERE to watch his video.  I also thought the new TIEF, Filigree Frame added the finishing touch.  What do you think?

Here is a close up:


If you would like to make this quick and easy card, here is a list of the supplies used:

Whisper White card stock #100730
Basic Black card stock #121045
Label Love stamp set #130622
Petite Pairs stamp set #122497
Filigree Frame TIEF #135818
StazOn ink #101406
Black Embossing Powder #109133
Artisan Label Punch #130920
Hearts Border Punch #133784
Project Life Corner Rounder Punch #135346


If you would like to order any of the products I used for this card, just click on the item above and you'll be taken to my online store where you can order the product.  If you have any questions, please email me, or leave a comment below.

Happy stampin'




kadnil59@gmail.com




2 comments:

  1. Good post on easy wedding card! Your blog is awesome. Marriage is one of the holy ceremonies in every community. Last month I ordered my invitation from dreamweddingcard(dot)com. They are offering a plethora of options for visual and textual designs. I was fully satisfied with their services. Keep posting like this.

    ReplyDelete