Thursday, November 21, 2013

DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #062

Don't you love the way it looks outside after a heavy snowfall?   The sun glistening on the snow making it appear as if it were millions, upon millions of diamonds.  When I saw this week's DOstamperStars Thursday challenge, that is exactly what came to mind.   I decided to make a banner depicting a fresh snowfall.  I know, I know… a lot of you don't like snow, but you might change your mind after seeing my banner.  Let me know what you think and leave me a comment.


Card Stock:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Winter Frost DSP Silver Glimmer paper
 Stamp Sets: Snowflake Soiree, Festive Flurries and Morning Post Alphabet
 Ink: Smoky Slate, Versa Mark
 Miscellaneous:   White paper lunch bags, Festive Flurries Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, white embossing powder, rosette die, Dazzling Diamonds,   Silver Ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Check out the other DOstamperSTARS' contribution to this challenge:
Miriam's Festive Christmas card
Robyn's Frosty the Snowman card
Dawn's Candy Cane Joy to the World card




There's plenty of time to get all your stamping supplies before the holidays, PLUS we have our annual Online Holiday Sale going on between November 20 and December 2. Click here to find out more.
kadnil59@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I also love snow and your banner certainly catches the essence perfectly. I love the piled "snow" glimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete