Here's her card:
For the sweet little bear, using Soft Suede card stock, I punched the Fox Builder punch. On the head piece, I simply took my snips and rounded the ears. Using Crumb Cake card stock I punched the balloon from the Party Punch Pack and rounded off where the knot was, which then became her muzzle. The paws were again punched out of Crumb Cake card stock using the Owl Builder punch and then stamped with the paws found in Foxy Friends and using Early Espresso ink. I did sponge Crumb Cake ink around the Crumb Cake punched pieces before assembling my sweet little bear. After assembly I stamped the face from Foxy Friends using early Espresso. The bow is Melon Mambo card stock that has been punched using a little bow punch from EK Success that I purchased at Michael's.
If you would like to purchase any of the current Stampin' Up! items I used to make this sweet card, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
- Download: 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the May 2017 Hostess VIP Code = ZVHC9FKY
- All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in June 2017.
- Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.
Make sure to check out the other EPB Gals' videos. Here are their links: