Sunday, May 7, 2017

Embossy Punch Bunch Collab w/ Poetspice Week #1

That's right, this Stampin' Up! girl is participating in a video collaboration, or collab for short.  This collab is where we use our embossing folders and punches to create one, or possibly two projects.  We then make a short video showing our project, along with the products used and give links to the other members of the collab.  It's kinda like a blog hop, but this one is a video hop.

For my first week's project I made a card.  Are you surprised????  I think it turned out pretty cute....what do you think?










Here is my video:





I used Dena Rekow's kissing technique that I saw on YouTube.  Click HERE to view her video.  Thank you Dena! 


If you would like to purchase any of the current Stampin' Up! items I used to make this beautiful card, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.  

  • Download:  2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
  • Look for the bundles and save 10%.  Interested in saving even more $$$?  Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Click HERE to join today.
  • Remember to use the May 2017 Hostess VIP Code =  ZVHC9FKY
  •  All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more  and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in June 2017.
  • Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.
Make sure to check out the other EPB Gals' videos.  Here are their links:


Happy stampin'






  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment