Sunday, March 12, 2017

Stampin' Up! Bear Hugs Pot of Gold Treat Holder

We are often told to think outside of the box and that is exactly what I did before putting away my Bear Hugs stamp set.   I was looking at the stamp set and I thought the honey pot could be a pot of gold, couldn't it?  Sure it could!  I then asked myself, "What leads to a pot of gold?".... a rainbow of course.  Well, I didn't have any rainbow stamp sets, but I did have the Duet Banner Punch still on my craft table.  So I played around and made a super cute rainbow.

Here is one of my St. Patrick's Day treats that I'll be giving out:






If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to make this super cute treat holder, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked off to my online store where you can purchase it, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

Remember, there's only a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration left, so place your orders now and for every $50 order (before tax and shipping) you'll be able to pick one FREE item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. 


  • Look for the bundles and save 10%.  Interested in saving even more $$$?  Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Click HERE to join today.
  • Remember to use the MARCH 2017 Hostess VIP Code =  4PVV4YCS
  •  All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more  and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in April 2017.
  • Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.

Happy stampin'






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment