Something old, something new, something borrowed, something GREEN????? Yes, that's exactly what I did when creating this cute little treat holder. Look thru your craft room and mix and match and see what amazing things you come up with. I would love to see them!
- The "old" item is a retired item from Stampin' Up!, the large Scalloped Oval Punch.
- The "new" items are Stampin' Up!'s Bear Hugs Bundle, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Every Occasions stamp set and the Clear Wink of Stella.
- The "borrowed" items are MSE! St. Patrick's Day Innies and Outies stamp set and a Martha Stewart shamrock punch.
- The "green" is of course Stampin' Up!'s Emerald Envy card stock and classic ink pad.
Here is my treat holder:
If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! items I used to make this super cute treat holder, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked off to my online store where you can purchase it, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
Remember, there's only a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration left, so place your orders now and for every $50 order (before tax and shipping) you'll be able to pick one FREE item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
- Download: 2016-2017 Annual Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Sale-A-Bration PDF
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the MARCH 2017 Hostess VIP Code = 4PVV4YCS
- All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in April 2017.
- Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.