Here are the cards that I CASEd:
This first photo shows how I stamped the image on a piece of Serene Scenery DSP and then I colored in the woman's dress using the new watercolor pencil.
Here is a quick video demonstrating the new watercolor pencils in action:
Here are the finished cards:
The umbrella was my first attempt at paper piecing....simply stamp the image on whatever DSP you would like to use, cut the image out and then adhere to your card. I think you're going to love this technique!
If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to make these beautiful cards, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked off to my online store where you can purchase it, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
- Download: 2016-2017 Annual Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Download: 2017 Sale-A-Bration PDF
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the JANUARY 2017 Hostess VIP Code = G97ZEH9U
- All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in FEBRAURY 2017.
- Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.