Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stampin' Up! Update

I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my pre-order from the upcoming 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog.  I'll do a "haul" video either on Periscope or on YouTube, so be on the lookout.  The easiest way to catch me is by either following me on Periscope or subscribing to my YouTube channel.  

This year's catalog is amazing and you are going to absolutely flip for all the new products that Stampin' Up! has come up with!  Remember, if you've purchased thru my online store in the last year, you'll automatically receive the catalog in your mailbox sometime early to mid May.  If you haven't ordered from me and would like a catalog, simply place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) on my online store before May 31, 2016 and I'll send you a catalog in early June.

In the meantime, don't forget about the retired list and clearance rack.  You might just find your favorite Stampin' Up! product there and on sale!



If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.

Happy stampin',





kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment