Sunday, May 15, 2016

April 2016 Customer Appreciation Gifts

If you're one of my customers, you know that I like to send out a little something as my way of saying thank you.  This month I decided to blog about the packaging, because I thought it turned out really cute.  Of course, I'm not going to show you what's inside because that would spoil it for my customers.  I promise that I will post a video showing how to make this cute little box and what fits in it perfectly.

Here is what my April customers will be receiving in the mail this week:



I started with a sheet of Cucumber Crush card stock that measured 5-1/2" x 6-1/2".  Score this 1" from each side on the 6-1/2" side.  On the other side score at 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 4" and 5".  Fold on all the score lines, cut away the two small rectangles, apply strong adhesive along the 1/2" strip and assemble.  If you plan on applying some DSP to your 3D project, it's best if you adhere that to the box while flat.  Cut two pieces of DSP at 2-1/4" x 4-1/4".

For the top of the box I didn't want to permanently close it, so I just pinched in the top and using the hand held 1/16" punch I punched out two holes, by a very scientific method....I eyeballed it.  I'm sure they are probably uneven, but I don't think anyone will notice.

If you would like to purchase any of the products that I used, simply click on the item below and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus any of the other great Stampin' Up! products.


Product List



If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.

Happy stampin',





kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment