Monday, June 15, 2015

Stampin' Up!'s Guy Greetings Father's Day Card

Stampin' Up! has the perfect set for those men in our lives, it's called Guy Greetings.  It covers all the times we like to celebrate for our men...including Father's Day.   When making Dad's Father's Day card this year, I decided to use my two favorite 2015-2017 In Colors, Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe.  I don't know about you, for me, making a masculine card is hard....but, I think I might have succeeded on this one.  What do you think?


Items used for this card:


Interested in any of the products I used?  Simply right click on the item above and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus many more Stampin' Up! products.  If you have any questions regarding this project or any other stampin' questions, please leave a comment below.  I would love to help you out!

Happy stampin',

kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment