Here are the challenges for this week:
Here is the final result:
If you noticed, I didn't use Blackberry Bliss or Island Indigo, but rather Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. Stampin' Up! is now offering an assortment packs of card stock that matches the DSP. I thought this was a great idea for those people who don't want to purchase multiple packs of card stock to go with their favorite DSP.
Here is a listing of the items I used to make this card:
If you are interested in purchasing any of the items I used, simply click on the item above an you will be magically whisked to my online store, where you can purchase these and any other Stampin' Up! product. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll be sure to respond.
Check out more "Color" inspiration from my fellow STARS: (click on their links below)
- Connie Plaumann: Flower Patch card
- Sharon Bennett: Homemade For You Baker's Box
- Miriam Bollinger: Birthday Blossoms card
- Robyn Rasset: Open Heart card
- Judy Strickling: Work of Art card
- Ashley Simmons: Something to Say card
- Dawn Olchefske: Tin of Cards Birthday