Tuesday, November 25, 2014

You're One In A Minion

Do you have a one in a million boy in your family?  Well, I have two and their birthdays are in the next couple of weeks.  I thought this was a fun way to tell them just how special they are.


Supplies Used:

Hello Honey card stock #133678
Basic Black card stock #121045
Whisper White card stock #100730
Little Letters Thinlits #133730
Project Life 05 Black Journaling Pen #135304
1" Circle Punch #119868
3/4" Circle Punch #119873
Builder Owl Punch #118074

This was a quick and easy card to put together.  When working with the Little Letters, remember to place a piece of waxed paper between the thinlit and card stock.  This helps with the removal of the thinlit from the card stock.

I would love to thank the person who came up with this design, but there was no name on the pin.  If this is your card and you're reading this, please leave a comment for me below and I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due.

If there is anything I can help you with, please contact me.  I would love to help you out.

Happy stampin',




kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment