Monday, June 2, 2014

Stampin' Up!'s New Catalog is Here!!!!

Yes, that's right, Stampin' Up!'s 2014-2015 catalog is now here!


If you have placed an order with me in the past, I've already sent you a catalog.  If you want a catalog all you need to do is place a $25 order with me and I will be happy to send one out to you.

If your order is $50 or more, have you ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?  For a limited time Stampin' Up! is offering their starter kit for $50. Hurry, this offer is only good up through June 30, 2014.



Here is just a sample of what you will get in addition to the Stampin' Up! starter kit:

  • DURING THIS OFFER, THE SPECIAL $50 STARTER KIT WILL ALSO BE ACCOMPANIED BY $55 IN FREE PRODUCTS.
  • THE KIT WILL COME WITH THE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START YOUR STAMPIN' UP! BUSINESS WHICH INCLUDES CATALOGS, ORDER FORMS AND MORE.
  • FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 CONVENTION.
  • FREE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR STARTER KIT.
  • 20% OFF ALL FUTURE ORDERS.
  • 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER OF $150 WHEN PLACED 45 DAYS OF JOINING.

Sign up HERE.

If you have any questions or would like to join my team, Linda K's Stampin' Champs, please contact me.  I would love to help.




kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment