Thursday, May 29, 2014

Picnic Table Invitations

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of summertime?  For me it's family and picnics.

For this year's celebration I decided to send out these cute little invitations.  The front side looks like a picnic table, complete with the red gingham table runner and the backside has all the details for the family picnic.


For the base I used Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped the Hardwood stamp using Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I then used a small strip of the DSP Gingham Garden, which will be retiring May 31, 2014 and is now 30% off.

For the sentiment, I stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Baked Brown Sugar ink and cut to size using the Squares Collection framelits.

I mailed these cute little invitations in the Note Card Envelopes, which are the perfect size, 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" and will be retiring on May 31, 2014 too.  They aren't on sale, but they are the perfect size and a great value, 40 for $5.50.

I hope that your summer will be one filled with family, picnics and plenty of stamping.  If there is anything I can help you with, please contact me.




kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment