Sunday, March 2, 2014

Red Hatter's Birthday

How do you celebrate that special Red Hatter in your life?  When you have Stampin' Up! products, it's easy!  Here is how I did it....

I used the second smallest oval die for Stampin' Up's Oval Collections (#129381) and the Hexagon punch (#130919) to create the hat.  I scored the oval in half, lengthwise.  I then positioned the hexagon punch so that the point was on the score line and the top side of punch was perpendicular to the score line. Punch. Flip the oval over and repeat.

 I embellished the hat with ribbon I had on hand and created the flowers using scraps, the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309) and our Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246).

The card stock I used fit the Red Hatter's group perfectly; Real Red (#102482) and Elegant Eggplant (#105126).  The Elegant Eggplant was run thru the Big Shot (#113439) with the Framed Tulips (#121809) TIEF.

The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Ink (#126949) along with one of my favorite stamp sets, Perfectly Penned (#122892) and cut out using the Apothecary Accents (#127003) and pierced using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (#126187).

I hope you enjoy this card and try making one too!

To order any of the products I used, just click on the product name above and you'll be taken directly to my online store.  Also, remember that Stampin' Up!'s SALE-A-BRATION is going on now and for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you'll be able to pick a free exclusive SALE-A-BRATION Stampin' Up! product.







kadnil59@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh does this mean I get one of these fabulous cards on my next big birthday?

    ReplyDelete