Sunday, February 23, 2014

Harvest Blessings

What do you do when you spend the weekend nursing a bad cold?  I surfed the net and found this great card from Laurie Zoellmer that I just had to CASE.  Here is my version of Laurie's card:



After cleaning up my area from this card, I had enough scraps to make another.  So I decided to take Laurie's idea and put my own spin on it.  Here is my revised version of Laurie's card:


I love them both!  I'm sure the men who will be receiving these cards are going to be happy too!!!  Thank you Laurie for the inspiration!!!!

Items Used:

Paper:


Ink:


Stamp Sets:


Miscellaneous:

1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (#132140)
Banners Framelits Dies (#132173)

I'd also like to remind you that Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration is now going on.  You have until March 31, 2014 to take advantage of this awesome sale.  Remember, for every $50 you spend, you will be able to pick one exclusive Stampin' Up! product in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Click here to view the brochure and see all the great exclusive Sale-A-Bration freebies.

All the Sale-A-Bration products are great, but by far, becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the best!



If you have any questions, please contact me.  I would love to introduce you to a wonderful company, Stampin' Up! Inc.




kadnil59@gmail.com



1 comment: