Of course, it helps when you're inspired. For this quick card, my inspiration came from a pair of earrings I purchased at Brighton along with the items I had on my craft desk after making Valentine's Day cards and treats.
Here is my card:
I've listed the items I used at the end of this post. If you would like to purchase the items I used, click on the product and you'll be magically whisked to my online store where you can purchase these, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products. Also, remember that SaleABration is now going on and for every $50 that you spend (before tax and shipping) you can purchase a FREE item from the SaleABration catalog! Don't let this pass you by.....SaleABration is here for only a short time....it ends March 31, 2019.
Follow me on FB: linda kaufman stampin' up demonstrator
Subscribe to me on YouTube: Linda Kaufman
- Download: 2019 Occasions Catalog PDF
- Download: 2019 SaleABration Catalog PDF
- Download: 2019 SaleABration 2nd Release PDF
- Download: 2018-2019 Annual Catalog PDF
- Check out the Clearance Rack: Click HERE
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the February 2019 Hostess Code = DBSSCHU9
- All customers making a purchase during February 2019, using the Hostess code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in March 2019.
- Want to earn the Hostess Rewards for yourself? Contact me and we'll make it happen.