Thursday, April 30, 2015

DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge 130 Polka Dot Pieces

Polka Dot Pieces and Gold Soiree are only here for a short time....June 2, 2015 is the last day you can order these much loved items from Stampin' Up!  For this week's challenge I'm showcasing these two soon to be retired items.  If you love these as much as I do, order your's before it's too late.

Here is this week's challenge:



Here is my card....

Of course I made another version....


Here is a list of supplies (soon to be retired are shown in RED) I used:

2013-15 DSP Stacks #130136 SOLD OUT
Baked Brown Sugar ink #131174 SOLD OUT


Interested what items are on the list of retired Stampin' Up! products?  

  • Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
  • FREE NEW CATALOG! Place an online order over $75 and receive a free new catalog from me when they arrive.
For more inspiration, look to my fellow STARS:







Happy stampin',

kadnil59@gmail.com



3 comments:

  1. Nice use of all the gold tones Linda, but then again your cards are always nicely done. Sorry this post is late, I didn't realize you added your link on to challenge until afterwards.

    ReplyDelete