Thursday, October 31, 2013

DOstamperStars Thursday Challenge #059

This week our challenge was this photo. Instead of making a card, I decided to make a holiday themed banner for our dining room. If you look closely at my banner, you might recognize the paper. No, it's not DSP, but something you probably have on hand. Yes, you guessed it, brown paper lunch bags! I really liked the "shabby chic" look of the banners. Whenever I've used the lunch bags for banners, whether it be for a season, holiday or event, they've all looked marvelous! Here is my take on DSC #059....


Stamp sets: Wonderfall, Day of Gratitude (Retired) and Truly Grateful
Paper: Sweater Weather DSP, Very Vanilla CS and Chocolate Chip CS
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Autumn Accents Bigz, Top Note Bigz, Vine Street TEIF (retired) and Pearl Basic Jewels.
Misc: Buttons were from my own personal button can and the jute was from my potting bench. The letters for the banner were cut out with my Cricut.
I would love to help you with all of your stamping needs.
Please CONTACT me,


kadnil59@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Linda - WOW, what a delightful banner. Love the use of the paper bags. I'm gonna have to give that a try someday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really met the challenge and went above and beyond. Great Banner!

    ReplyDelete