Here is my first card I created using this amazing stamp set:
Base: Whisper White Thick card stock cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
Layers: Night of Navy card stock cut at 5-3/8 x 4-1/8"
Night of Navy card stock cut at 5 x 1"
Night of Navy card stock cut 2 at 2 x 3-1/8"
Whisper White card stock cut at 5 x 3-3/4"
Delightful Daisy DSP cut 2 at 1-7/8 x 3"
Shimmery White Card stock cut at 3 x 3"
If you are interested in any of the Stampin' Up! products I used, simply click on the link below and you'll be magically whisked to my online store where you can purchase these or any other of the wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I would love to earn your business. Simply click on the links below to see our current catalogs. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Download: 2017-2018 Annual Catalog PDF
- Check out the Clearance Rack: Click HERE
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the JUNE 2017 Hostess Code = W2KAZBD3
- All customers making a purchase during June, my birthday month and using the Hostess code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in July 2017.
- In addition to the free gift, I'm offering the following during my birthday month, June 2017:
- For every $100 (before tax and shipping) online order, using the June 2017 Hostess Code, I will allow that customer to pick ONE of the current Host sets FREE. See pages 220 - 223 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
- When placing your order, select me, Linda Kaufman as your demonstrator and check the "yes" box to allow me to contact you as well as to receive updates.
- If you select "no", Stampin' Up! respects your privacy and there will be no way I can contact you.
- If I can't contact you, I can't send you your FREE Host set.
- Please note, if the Host set comes either wood or clear, I will choose clear.
- Want to earn the Hostess Rewards for yourself? Contact me and we'll make it happen!