Here's my card:
Here's my video:
I did run the background thru my Darice mortar board embossing folder. This is one embossing folder that I find I use over and over again. After all, every year it seems I need at least one graduation card....don't you? This shows you again that Stampin' Up! "plays" very well with other products. Try it, I would love to see what you come up with!
If you are interested in any of the Stampin' Up! products I used, simply click on the link below and you'll be magically whisked to my online store where you can purchase these or any other of the wonderful Stampin' Up! products.
I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I would love to earn your business. Simply click on the links below to see our current catalogs. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Download: 2017-2018 Annual Catalog PDF
- Check out the Clearance Rack: Click HERE
- Look for the bundles and save 10%. Interested in saving even more $$$? Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click HERE to join today.
- Remember to use the JUNE 2017 Hostess Code = W2KAZBD3
- All customers making a purchase during June, my birthday month and using the Hostess code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in July 2017.
- In addition to the free gift, I'm offering the following during my birthday month, June 2017:
- For every $100 (before tax and shipping) online order, using the June 2017 Hostess Code, I will allow that customer to pick ONE of the current Host sets FREE. See pages 220 - 223 of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
- When placing your order, select me, Linda Kaufman as your demonstrator and check the "yes" box to allow me to contact you as well as to receive updates.
- If you select "no", Stampin' Up! respects your privacy and there will be no way I can contact you.
- If I can't contact you, I can't send you your FREE Host set.
- Please note, if the Host set comes either wood or clear, I will choose clear.
- Want to earn the Hostess Rewards for yourself? Contact me and we'll make it happen!
Make sure to check out the other EPB Gals' videos. Here are their links: