Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up Z Fold Card


I know Sale-A-Bration is over, but it's never too late to use the FREE products you've earned. Here I used the Lift Me Up Bundle along with the FREE Carried Away DSP to create this cute Z Fold birthday card for my niece.  I used Dawn Griffith's method of making the Z Fold base and then I CASEd Sue Vine's layout.  I hope you enjoy all of your FREE products from Sale-A-Bration.  If you missed out this year, leave me a comment below and I'll be sure and get you on my mailing list for next year.

Here is my card:







Please remember that the bundle is only available until May 31, 2017.  After that the stamp set and the thinlits will be available, but you won't be able to purchase them together and save 10%.  




If you would like to purchase any of the current Stampin' Up! items I used to make this beautiful card, simply click on the product below and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus any of the other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.  Hurry.....if the items are on the retirement list, they're only here while supplies last!

  • Download:  2017 Occasions Catalog PDF
  • Look for the bundles and save 10%.  Interested in saving even more $$$?  Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Click HERE to join today.
  • Remember to use the May 2017 Hostess VIP Code =  ZVHC9FKY
  •  All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more  and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in June 2017.
  • Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.

Happy stampin'






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment