Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stampin' Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Easel Card

Okay, I just can't get enough of the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set from Stampin' Up!  It's just too, too cute!!!  I decided to use it to make this year's Halloween card for our grandkids.  I think they are going to absolutely love it....don't you?



This is a simple easel card.  Cut your base at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2".  Score the long side at 4-1/4" and at 2-1/8".  My DSP layers measured 5-3/8 x 2".

The stopper is stamped with the Halloween Treat stamp set and I used my Stampin' Write markers to color the different elements.  Once it was totally colored, I simply did the "huff" treatment a couple of times to re-moisten the ink and then I stamped.  I then "fussy" cut the image.  I did this same technique when stamping the little trick or treat bags.  I used my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker and colored in everything except the pumpkin in the middle.  I then used some red glitter alpha stickers I had in my stash to personalize each bag.

For the grass, I used a non- Stampin' Up! die that I have in my stash.  I also used retired papers, but you can easily substitute current Stampin' Up! paper, or any that you have in your stash to make an equally cute card.  Try it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

Here's a video I did on my YouTube channel.  Please subscribe....you don't want to miss out....



If you would like to purchase any of the current Stampin' Up! items I used to make this adorable card, simply click on the item below and you'll be magically whisked away to my online store where you can purchase these, plus many other wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

I appreciate you stopping by and I would love to hear from you.  If you need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out too!

  • Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
  • Look for the bundles and save 10%.  Interested in saving even more $$$?  Purchase the ULTIMATE BUNDLE and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Click HERE to join today.
  • Remember to use the OCTOBER 2016 Hostess VIP Code =  N6XFAJVW
  •  All VIP customers making a purchase of $50 or more  and using the Hostess VIP code above will automatically receive a SURPRISE gift from me in November 2016.
  • Please remember if your order is $150 or more, don't use the Hostess VIP code, but rather claim the Stampin' Rewards for yourself.

Happy stampin'





kadnil59@gmail.com


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment