Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tis' the Season for Rhubarb


It's rhubarb season here in Minnesota and I love making this cake and I think my family enjoys eating it too!  I decided to make a video showing just how easy and fast you can whip this up.

Here is a link to my YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDSqybwsnW4

Here's the recipe:

Rhubarb Surprise Cake

9x13" pan, greased and floured
2 packages of Jiffy Yellow Cake mix, prepared according to the package
4 cups chopped rhubarb
1 cup granulated sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream

Make the Jiffy cake mix according to the package.  Place batter in the prepared 9 x 13 " pan.  Top with rhubarb, then sugar and lastly the heavy whipping cream. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.  Serve warm with whipped cream.  Refrigerate the leftovers.  I personally love this cake ice cold....yummy! Please let me know how you like this cake in the comments below.

Now I'm going to head off to my craft room and work on my nephew's graduation banner.

If you have any questions regarding this recipe, or Stampin' Up!, please leave me a comment below.  Also, please remember.....



Happy bakin' and stampin',





kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment