Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals for the Week of December 8, 2015

Only 2 full weeks before Christmas.  I know, I can't believe it either!  Where, oh where has the time gone???  This week's deals are here and available while supplies last, so don't wait too long.

The Bitty Banners and the Precision Plate are my picks of the "must haves" from this week's deals.  The Bitty Banners makes die cutting sentiments a breeze and the Precision Plate is fantastic when using those delicate, detailed Thinlits that we all have.

Tip:  When cutting out your delicate, detailed Thinlits for the first time, I "season" my dies first.  I lay down four dryer sheets, which I've doubled up and run the die thru my Big Shot.  Then I make my sandwich; Platform, Precision Plate, card stock and die (blade side down), cutting plate and viola....the die cuts like butter!


Here they are.....







No comments:

Post a Comment