Thursday, May 7, 2015

DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge 131 Kind and Cozy

This week's challenge is an inspiration piece.  Since I'm showcasing "soon" to be retired products for these challenges, I immediately thought of Kind and Cozy along with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.  Remember, June 2, 2015 is the last day in which to get these wonderful products, so don't wait too long....these are only available while supplies last.

What does this week's challenge say to you?



Here is my card:


Come and join me for a cup of tea.  We'll have it on the deck and enjoy the signs of spring and Stampin' Up!

Here are the items I used for this cute springtime card:

Soon to be retired items are shown in RED

Strawberry Slush card stock #131295 sold out
Needlepoint Borders TIEF retired


Interested what items are on the list of retired Stampin' Up! products?  

  • Note: Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we'll keep producing retiring stamps until May 26 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
  • FREE NEW CATALOG! Place an online order over $75 and receive a free new catalog from me when they arrive.
For more inspiration, look to my fellow STARS:





Happy stampin',

kadnil59@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Your card is simply lovely. I adored the combination of the dsp and image, and that stamp set will be missed indeed. You did a fantastic job and I have been admiring your card as often as possible. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...That card really says summer and relax, too bad none of us ever have the time to do that. Nice job Linda as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Just had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete