Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome March

With the beginning of March comes thoughts and hopes of Spring.  I've taken the Valentine's decorations down and have the St. Patrick's Day ones up.  I'm not Irish, but I'm hoping that the "luck" of the Irish will come and bring us warmer weather.  Hey....it's worth a try isn't it???

I love making banners and this is one of my favorites....


For this year's St. Patrick's Day cards, I decided to do something simple.  Believe it or not, this was all done with scraps of paper!  The stamp set is from MSE.  


This picture was taken atop the Blarney Castle in Cork, Ireland.  My sister Diane took me on a dream vacation in the fall of 2012 to celebrate the end of my journey with cancer.  What a vacation it was!!!  Thank you Diane...you're the best!  I love you!!!


I hope that the "luck" of the Irish finds you too....

Happy stampin',
kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment