Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stampin' Up!'s Hey Valentine

Stampin' Up!'s Hey Valentine is the perfect stamp set if you have little ones in your life.  I was getting a box out in today's mail and decided at the last minute to share these cards with you.  Aren't they the cutest????


Remember when coloring with the Stampin' Write Markers to first stamp with Stazon.


Here they are....



I used the gold sequins as the coins in this little pirates treasure chest....




I thought that the card needed a little something inside, so I made a banner and attached it to the first fold and where the DSP meets the card stock.  Kind of interactive....





I always like to "personalize" my cards and this card is no different.   The kids seem to get excited when they see their names.  



Here is a list of the supplies I used:

Banner Blast stamp set RETIRED


Just click on the item that you're interested in and you'll be magically taken to my online store where you can purchase that item, plus many more.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment below.  I would love to help you out. 

Happy stampin',

kadnil59@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment