Monday, January 26, 2015

Cricut Explore and SVGcuts

I just love my Cricut Explore and when I stumbled onto SVGcuts.com, I was thrilled with what the Cricut can now do!  SVGcuts is an online site where you can purchase the most amazing SVG files that take your paper crafting to whole new level!

Here is my version of SVGcuts', Hearts Aflame mailbox box card.  Didn't it turn out cute?  I was on a roll using up old retired Stampin' Up! paper in addition to some other Valentine paper I had in my "stash".





Here are the four that I made....which one is your favorite?



Here's my first crafting video.....







If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I'll be happy to help you out.

Happy stampin',





kadnil59@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm starting to break down and want to buy one of those machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm starting to break down and want to buy one of those machines!

    ReplyDelete