Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hello Love DOStamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #097

Stampin' Up!'s Hello Love stamp set is a perfect stamp set to use for a bridal shower card.

Here is this week's challenge:




Here is my version of this week's challenge:



Supplies:

Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter #133751

If you would like to order any of the products I used for this card, just click on the item above and you'll be taken to my online store where you can order the product.  If you have any questions, please email me, or leave a comment below.

Follow these STARS for more inspirations:

Sharon's Flower Shop Birthday Card
Cindy's You're in My Thoughts Card
Robyn's Chimney Delivery Card
Miriam's Handsome Thank You Card
Dawn's Ornamental Pines Card

Happy stampin',




kadnil59@gmail.com






2 comments:

  1. Super cute Linda...makes me smile! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete