Friday, July 4, 2014

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit

What is Paper Pumpkin you ask?  Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription to a paper crafting kit.  It's creativity in a little red box that is delivered every month to your door.  Everything is included in your kit, so you can have all the fun!  Click HERE to read more about it.

The Paper Pumpkin kit for June had these cute little patriotic pinwheels to make, 24 to be exact!  It was fun and quick to decorate the house this 4th of July with a little help from Paper Pumpkin....

Here I created a pinwheel bouquet.  Isn't just too cute???


Next, I decided to make a little mini banner.  I made boxes out of the pre-cut pinwheels and weighed the box down with marbles.  The banners were made using the Hearts a Flutter framelits and then I used the new mini heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to give it that "star" appeal.


Of course, my love of banners is what really lead me to Stampin' Up!, so I couldn't resist sharing one of my pre-SU banners with you.  Still looks good after a couple of years don't you think?


If you are interested and have questions regarding Paper Pumpkin, or any other paper crafting needs, please contact me.  I would love to help you.

Happy Stampin'....

kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment