Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wedding Card DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #086

What would a summer be without a wedding?  This week's DOstamperSTARS challenge has inspired me to make this beautiful wedding card.


I love to emboss and embossing on vellum is so easy and fun.  The card looked nice, but the flowers needed a little extra something.  I pulled out our silver foil paper and wondered if it could be embossed....it can....it turned out fantastic!  For the image underneath the vellum I "stamped off" to achieve an overall softer look.

I then carried the theme inside the card.  With the Petite Pairs stamp set, this is easily achieved.


Here is a complete listing of the supplies that I used.  Remember, just click on the product name and you will be taken to my online store for more information.


Here is this week's inspiration piece:

Check out my fellow STARS for even more inspiration:




Would you like to participate in challenges like these?  You can if you join my team, Linda K's Stampin' Champs.  Contact me and let's get stampin'...

kadnil59@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you layered the vellum. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver foil addition! I'm going to remake my card, love the extra touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love what everyone comes up with for these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I hope this couple saves this beautiful card <3

    ReplyDelete