Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blessed Easter

Stampin' Up!'s Easter stamp set, Blessed Easter is a fun and versatile stamp set. Don't let the fact that it only comes in wood mount, turn you off.  This can easily be converted to a cling mount stamp.  Also, if you cut the sentiment away from the tulips, you will have a stamp set that can be for any occasion, not just Easter.

For my cards I ran either Pink Pirouette or Pear Pizzazz card stock thru the Framed Tulip TEIF.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White card stock into an oval using the Oval Collections Die.  Using the Blessed Easter stamp, I stamped the tulips with black StazOn Ink.  I then stamped the sentiment over to the right side using the black StazOn Ink.  Using the Aqua Painter, I "painted" the tulips and leaves using Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi ink.

After the tulips were dry, I used Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a little lift.  I then stamped a butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set using Wisteria Wonder ink.  I used the Bitty Butterfly to punch the butterfly out, used the 2 Way Glue Pen to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to the wings and a mini glue dot on one side of the wing to attach it to the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and try making one yourself.  If you need any of the products I used, just click on the name and you'll be taken directly to my online store.

Happy Easter!!!







kadnil59@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment