Thursday, January 9, 2014

Are You Ready For A Challenge???? Here is DSC #064

It's Thursday and all the DOstamperSTARS are ready for a challenge. 

This week we were presented with the following layout........ 

Here is what I was able to come up with:

This was a fast and easy card to put together. I wanted the focus to be on the color and was able to achieve that with ease by using Stampin' Up!'s DSP stacks.  Stampin' Up! has done all the work for me!
I also wanted to try out Stampin' Up!'s new photopolymer stamps. I loved the fact that they are clear and that you can see exactly where you are stamping.  That's how I was able to stamp the little heart so perfectly.   Have you tried them yet?  If you have, please post a comment letting me know what your thoughts are. I would love to hear from you!
ITEMS USED
Paper:
In Color Designer Series Paper Stacks (130136)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Strawberry Slush Cardstock (131295)
Stamp Sets:
Another Thank You (133454)
Banner Blast (SaleABration)
Miscellaneous:
Squares Collections Framelits (130921)
Circles Collections Framelits (130911)
Fancy Fan TIEF (127751)
Whisper White ribbon (109070)
Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)


1 comment:

  1. Love your card Linda. It is so beautiful, clean and crisp. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete