Sunday, November 24, 2013

Anything But Swap

The DOstamperSTARS had an "Anything But" swap last Friday and it was a blast! With all the different things taking place this holiday season, I was coming up blank for my card. Then I saw Dawn Griffith's video on this flap fancy card. I fell in love it with instantly! So, I did what any papercrafter would do, I decided to CASE it! For those of you that are not familiar with the term, CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything, just make sure to give credit where credit is due. Thank you Dawn!!!!
Here is my version of Dawn's card....
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Season of Style DSPS
Ink: Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: Four You
Miscellaneous: Square Collections
Helpful Hints: To make the frames look cleaner after die cutting, use our Stampin' Sanding Blocks and lightly go around the edges.
kadnil59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment